Cinnamon sugar crackers2016-03-08
- Servings : 16 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Simple, tasty and quick to prepare, these cinnamon sugar crackers are ideal to serve in a snack among friends. Dare yourself!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) softened margarine
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- Sugar and cinnamon for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar, margarine and the lemon zest until a homogeneous mixture. Reduce to mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until obtain a compact mixture.
- Mold small portions of the dough in the shape of cracker and place them on the baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the crackers from the oven and coat them in sugar mixed with cinnamon. Let cool and serve with tea or coffee.
Cinnamon sugar crackers
Nutrition facts per serving (16 units)
Total Fat: 8 g(12%)
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g(8%)
Cholesterol: 0 mg(0%)
Sodium: 60 mg(3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 20 g(7%)
Protein: 1 g