Clams with mustard2016-10-23
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 1:25 h
Have visits at home and want to prepare an appetizer before lunch? This Clams recipe with mustard is the ideal one! It’s simple and delicious. Try it!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) clams
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) yellow mustard
- Soak the clams in water seasoned with salt about 1 to 2 hours. Wash them under running water before cooking.
- Put the olive oil and the unpeeled crushed garlic in a frying pan and cook over low heat about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the clams, stir, cover the pan and cook over low heat until the clams start to open. Shake the skillet occasionally.
- When the clams start to open, add the mustard, mix well and cook for more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.
Clams with mustard
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings)
Total Fat: 42.5 g(66%)
Saturated Fat: 4.5 g(22%)
Cholesterol: 0 mg(0%)
Sodium: 1815 mg(76%)
Total Carbohydrate: 80.5 g(27%)
Protein: 19.5 g