- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Cake with excellent presentation and with a delicious coffee aroma, which can be served with lemon tea.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) strong coffee
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (27 x 10 centimeters / (10 2/3 x 4 inches)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar and the eggs until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Then, add the cinnamon and the coffee and beat for 1 to 2 minutes until well incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature and serve.