Coffee ice cream2012-11-06
- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:15 h
Rate this recipe:
A recipe of coffee ice cream very tasty and easy to prepare, great for the summer afternoons, confectioned with soluble coffee, sugar, egg yolks, milk and whipping cream.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 400 ml / (1 2/3 cups) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons of soluble coffee
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) milk
- In a bowl mix the milk with the coffee and set aside.
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with two tablespoon powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- With an electric mixer beat well the sugar with the egg yolks. Then, pour the milk with the coffee, without stop beating. Finally, add the cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Place the ice cream in a bowl or in individual bowls and freeze for six hours or overnight.