- Servings : 4 bowls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Creme brulee is one of the most appreciated desserts in the world, easy to prepare and ideal for any kind of party. Get to know our version of this delicious sweet… Bon appetit!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 500 ml (about 2 cups) milk
- 1 lemon peel
- 200 grams (about 1 cup) granulated sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons corn starch flour
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) cold milk to dissolve the flour
- Sugar for dusting
- In a saucepan, pour the milk, cinnamon stick and the lemon peel. Boil over medium heat. When starts boiling, remove briefly the pan from heat and let cool about 5 minutes (remove the lemon peel and the cinnamon stick).
- Meanwhile, dissolve the flour in 50 ml (1/4 cup) milk.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, sugar and the flour dissolved in the milk. Add this mixture to the milk, stirring constantly to not cook the eggs.
- Place the saucepan back over low heat and stir until the cream begin to thicken, about 15 minutes. Turn off the heat, pour the cream into individual bowls and let cool completely.
- Sprinkle with sugar and burn with a creme brulee iron.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 bowls)
Total Fat: 9.5 g(15%)
Saturated Fat: 4 g(21%)
Cholesterol: 326 mg(109%)
Sodium: 79 mg(3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 59 g(20%)
Protein: 8.5 g