Crepes with lemon and sugar2013-11-18
- Servings : 9/10 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
There is no better dessert than tasty crepes drizzled with lemon juice and sprinkled with sugar. Mouth-watering…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 300 ml (1 1/3 cups) milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Butter for greasing
- A pinch of salt
- Juice of one lemon
- Powdered sugar (to taste)
- In a bowl, put the flour, salt, sugar and mix well. Melt the margarine in the microwave; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the milk. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the flour mixture. Then, add the vanilla powder together with the melted margarine and beat for 2 to 3 minutes until well incorporated.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with some butter. Bring over low heat and when the butter starts melting, pour small portions of the dough with a ladle until cover completely the bottom. When the first side starts to turn slightly golden, flip with a spatula and cook about a minute or until golden. Repeat the process until the dough runs out.
- Place the crepes on a plate, drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with powdered sugar.