Cuttlefish ‘à algarvia’2013-05-10
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Grilled are essential for a balanced and healthy meal. Try this tradicional cuttlefish recipe to provide a healthy lunch to your family.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) cuttlefish
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 4 bay leaves
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Clean and wash well the cuttlefish. Season with pepper, bay leaf and salt. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Grill the cuttlefish until they start to turn slightly golden, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat over medium-low heat about 3 to 4 minutes the olive oil and the unpeeled crushed garlic.
- Drizzle the cuttlefish with the olive oil, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with boiled potato.