- Servings : 22 units
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
Dry cookies are the perfect snack to serve with tea on an afternoon among friends.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 eggs
- Zest of one lemon
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) softened margarine
- 250 grams (1 3/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a very creamy mixture. Add the margarine and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until well incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place on top small portions of the dough with a spoon. Bake about 10 to 12 minutes until the cookies begin to brown (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and let cool completely. Serve the cookies with tea or coffee.
Nutrition facts per serving (22 units)
Total Fat: 2.5 g(4%)
Saturated Fat: 0 g(0%)
Cholesterol: 15 mg(5%)
Sodium: 27 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 15.5 g(5%)
Protein: 1.5 g