Economic chocolate cake2014-01-31
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a quick, simple and delicious snack? This chocolate cake recipe served with tea or coffee is the perfect combination for a family snack. Everyone will love this tasty chocolate cake…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- Zest of one lemon
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) milk
- 50 grams / (1 3/4 ounces) margarine
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from the microwave and mix with a fork until obtain a creamy mixture; set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs together with the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous dough. Add the chocolate, the milk and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve the cake with tea or coffee. Bon appetit!!!