Egg whites pudding with cinnamon and vanilla2014-05-11
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Pudding with excellent presentation, caramelized with water and sugar, prepared with egg whites, vanilla powder and cinnamon, which goes in the oven about 20 minutes.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 7 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar to caramelize
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) water
- In a pudding mold (16 x 10 centimeters / (6 1/3 x 4 inches)) place the sugar and the water. Leave to caramelize over low heat until obtain a brownish color. Turn off the heat and let cool slightly.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg whites with the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Then, wrap the cinnamon and the vanilla powder with the help of a spoon.
- Pour the mixture in the pudding mold and bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool completely, unmold onto a plate and serve garnished with cinnamon.