- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
A sweet recipe that you will have to taste. Pudding aromatized with lemon, topped with a delicious caramelized sugar sauce…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 5 eggs
- 500 ml / (2 cups and 2 tablespoons) milk
- 1 lemon peel
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) sugar to caramelize
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Pour 200 grams / (7 ounces) sugar in a pudding mold (24 x 6 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 2 1/3 inches)). Place the pudding mold on the stove over low heat until caramelize the sugar (go turning the pudding mold until stays completely caramelized).
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and sugar until a homogeneous mixture. Pour the milk and mix about 2 to 3 minutes until incorporate. Finally, add the lemon peel.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding mold and bake about 25 to 30 minutes until golden (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the flan from oven and let cool completely. Unmold onto a plate and serve.