Fresh sausages in the oven2013-11-04
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 1:40 h
Rate this recipe:
Do you like fresh sausages and want to give a special touch to your recipe? Try preparing the sausages with bacon in the oven seasoned with delicious spices! Try it!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 6 fresh sausages (about 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces))
- 1 bay leaf
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 medium onion
- 75 ml / (5 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1/2 paprika
- Thyme (to taste)
- 50 grams / (1 3/4 ounces) raw bacon
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the bacon into strips.
- In a baking pan, put the onion cut into round slices, the sausages and the bacon. Season with some salt, pepper, nutmeg, paprika, thyme and bay leaf. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil and marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Bake until the sausages and the bacon start to turn slightly golden, about 35 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve with salad.