Fried chicken with egg2018-07-14
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 20m
If you like chicken and you are looking for a simple and quick recipe to prepare, this is undoubtedly a great option! Season chicken steaks with delicious spices, fry and serve with fried eggs.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 chicken breasts (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- 2 eggs
- Dried coriander leaves (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying the eggs
- Salt (to taste)
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally into two even pieces and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce and unpeeled crushed garlic.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and margarine. When the margarine start melting, add the chicken steaks together with the marinade and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, fry the eggs in a frying pan with vegetable oil. When the eggs are fried, place them in a dish with absorbent paper.
- Place the chicken steaks on a plate with the fried eggs on top. Sprinkle with dried coriander leaves and serve with chips.
Fried chicken with egg
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings)
Total Fat: 59.5 g(76%)
Saturated Fat: 12 g(61%)
Cholesterol: 386 mg(129%)
Sodium: 591 mg(26%)
Total Carbohydrate: 2.5 g(1%)
Protein: 78.5 g