Fried hake loins with caramelized apple2013-04-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 2:20 h
If you’re tired of preparing the same fish meals, this is definitely an excellent recipe for you! Fry the fish loins with egg and flour and serve with the sweetish taste of the caramelized apple!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) hake loins
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- All-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 red apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Season the hake loins with lemon, pepper, sliced garlic and salt. Let marinate about two hours.
- Coat the loins in beaten egg and flour. Heat the oil in a frying pan. When the oil is hot enough, add the loins and fry them on both sides until golden brown. When they are fried, place them in a dish with absorbent paper.
- Meanwhile, wash and peel the apples. Remove the seeds, cut into slices and place them in a frying pan together with the brown sugar and the cinnamon. Heat over medium-low heat and caramelize the apple for about 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the hake loins with the caramelized apple.
Fried hake loins with caramelized apple
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 44 g(56%)
Saturated Fat: 1 g(6%)
Cholesterol: 283 mg(94%)
Sodium: 314 mg(14%)
Total Carbohydrate: 22 g(8%)
Protein: 67 g