Fried pork belly2019-05-07
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 1:25 h
If you want to prepare a lunch for your friends and do not want to have too much work, we suggest this delicious and simple fried pork belly recipe.
Fried in olive oil and margarine and very well seasoned, this recipe is very tasty and simple to prepare. Serve with fries and a good red wine! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) pork belly slices
- 3 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the pork belly slices into pieces and season with salt, red pepper sauce, mustard, bay leaf, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, white wine and unpeeled garlic. Let marinate about one hour.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and the margarine. When the margarine starts melting, add the meat together with the marinade and fry it over medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve with fries.