Fried pork chops2019-03-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
If you have little time and want to prepare a quick and easy meal, this fried pork chops recipe is perfect for you! Season with salt, pepper, white wine, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf and garlic and fry in olive oil and margarine. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 pork chops (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chops with a little salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, peeled garlic, bay leaf and white wine. Let marinate about 15 minutes.
- Heat over low heat the olive oil and the margarine in a frying pan. When the margarine start to melt, add the chops with the marinade and fry them over medium-low heat on both sides until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chops with fries or white rice.