Hake loins with bacon2017-05-03
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:55 h
Do you have hake loins in the fridge and do not know what to do with them? Prepare this simple, different but at the same time quite tasty recipe of hake loins with bacon. It’s a delicious meal with excellent presentation…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) hake loins
- 2 small ripe tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) raw bacon cut into slices
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Oregano (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- Wrap a bacon slice on each hake loin. Put the loins on a baking pan and season with a little salt, nutmeg, oregano, the unpeeled tomatoes cut into quarters, the onion cut into quarters and the paprika. Drizzle with olive oil and let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until the bacon start to turn slightly golden, about 45 to 50 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the fish with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the fish with white rice or chips.