- Servings : 16 units
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
Have you tried honey muffins? They are delicious and easy to prepare and can be served with tea or coffee.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease muffin pans with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs with the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Then, add the honey together with the vanilla powder and beat for 1 to 2 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour small portions of the dough in each one of the muffin pans (about two thirds of the pans) and bake for 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven and unmold. Let cool completely and serve.