- Servings : 4 bowls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 5:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a delicious, fresh and very pleasant dessert for Summer? This lemon mousse is simple, easy to prepare and everyone will love it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- Juice of two lemons
- 2 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 450 grams / (1 pound) natural greek yoghurt
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) powdered sugar
- In a bowl, mix the yoghurt, lemon juice and the powdered sugar; set aside.
- Place the gelatin sheets in water about five minutes. Drain them well and place in a bowl. Melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and mix with a fork.
- Add the melted gelatin sheets to the previous mixture and whisk well. Refrigerate for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove from fridge and serve the mousse garnished with lemon zests.