Lemonade with strawberries2013-08-28
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 8m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 8m
This refreshing drink of lemonade with strawberries is perfect for a Spring sunny day. Serve this delicious lemonade at a party with friends! Try it!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 500 ml (about 2 cups) hot water
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) lemon juice
- 300 ml (1 1/3 cups) cold water
- 1 lemon
- Strawberries (to taste)
- Dissolve the sugar with a spoon in 500 ml (about 2 cups) water and let cool. Add the lemon juice together with the cold water and stir.
- Cut the lemon and strawberries into pieces and add to the lemonade. Stir and serve cold.
Lemonade with strawberries
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 0.5 g(1%)
Saturated Fat: 0 g(0%)
Cholesterol: 0 mg(0%)
Sodium: 12 mg(0%)
Total Carbohydrate: 31.5 g(10%)
Protein: 0.5 g