Ling fish in the oven with Portuguese cornbread2017-08-08
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
Want to prepare a simple fish meal for dinner but have no ideas? This ling fish recipe in the oven prepared with a delicious Portuguese cornbread mixture is simple, different and quite tasty!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 ling fish steaks (about 450 grams (1 pound))
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium ripe tomato
- 1 medium onion
- Juice of half lemon
- 2 lemon slices
- Pepper (to taste)
- 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces) Portuguese cornbread
- Coriander (to taste)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Put the cornbread cut into pieces, the onion cut into pieces, coriander, garlic, olive oil, the peeled tomato cut into small pieces, pepper and the salt in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Put the fish steaks on a baking dish topped with the previous mixture.
Garnish with the lemon slices and drizzle with the lemon juice. Bake until gratin, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve with salad.