- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 45m
If you like mango this cake is perfect for you! A cake with excellent presentation, creamy and very pleasant that you have to try! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) mango pulp
- 5 eggs
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon liquid caramel
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (25 x 6 centimeters (9 3/4 x 2 1/3 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and store in the fridge.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg yolks with the sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the mango, the liquid caramel and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a homogeneous mixture. Finally, fold gently with a spatula the beaten egg whites.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutos (the time depends on the oven). The cake should be slightly creamy inside.
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.