- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Rate this recipe:
A drink with excellent presentation, refreshing and simple to prepare, confectioned with yoghurt, sugar, milk and mango pulp.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 tablespoons mango pulp
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 250 ml / (1 cup and 1 tablespoon) milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Mix in a blender the mango pulp, milk, yoghurt and sugar.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla powder until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with the whipped cream.