- Servings : 5/6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
This soup is intense, tasty and a quite rich and nutritious meal with the traditional ingredients, beef and the Portuguese chorizo. It’s a delight, try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces) beef
- 1.5 liters / (6 1/3 cups) water
- 1/2 Portuguese chorizo (about 90 grams / (3 1/4 ounces))
- 120 grams / (4 1/4 ounces) orzo pasta
- Salt (to taste)
- In a pressure cooker with water seasoned with salt cook the meat and the chorizo for approximately 20 minutes. When the meat and the chorizo are cooked, drain with a skimmer and place on a plate. Flake the meat with a fork and cut the chorizo into slices. Reserve the cooking water.
- Pour the pasta into the cooking water and cook about 10 minutes (rectify with salt if necessary).
- When the pasta is almost cooked, add the meat and the chorizo slices and cook more 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat serve.