- Servings : 16 units
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 1:40 h
Rate this recipe:
If you going to give a party, we present you a delicious sweet with excellent presentation! The meringues are light, crispy and great to serve in a special occasion!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 egg whites
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) powdered sugar
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Cinnamon powder for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 140ºC / (285ºF). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg whites and a few drops of lemon juice until soft peaks form. Reduce the mixer speed to low and gradually add the sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Place with a spoon or a pastry bag small portions of the cream on the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave them inside the oven for at least 1 hour to dry out. Sprinkle the meringues with cinnamon and serve.