Milk bread filled with chocolate2013-11-30
- Servings : 6 units
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 2:55 h
Want something sweet for your day? Make this milk bread with chocolate filling! They are delicious and easy to prepare.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 6 dark chocolate squares
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) granulated sugar
- 300 grams (about 2 cups) white flour
- 1 tablespoon dry baker’s yeast
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- In a bowl, mix the flour and the salt with your hands. Add the baker’s yeast and mix well. Pour some of the milk, the beaten egg, sugar and the melted margarine. Knead everything with your hands and go slowly pouring the remaining milk.
- Place the dough over a table sprinkled with flour and knead it well until it’s fully involved and soft. When this process is completed, let the dough rise in a bowl covered with cling film about 1 hour or until the dough double in size.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead it a little more. Divide the dough in 6 and place in the center of each one a chocolate square. Close the dough over the chocolate, mold in the shape of balls and place them in a baking tray lined with tracing paper. Cover with cling film and let stand about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 140ºC (285ºF).
- Brush with beaten egg yolk and bake for 30 minutes until the bread start to turn slightly golden. Remove the milk bread from the oven, and serve preferably hot.
Milk bread filled with chocolate
Nutrition facts per serving (6 units)
Total Fat: 11 g(17%)
Saturated Fat: 3 g(16%)
Cholesterol: 65 mg(22%)
Sodium: 298 mg(12%)
Total Carbohydrate: 52.5 g(18%)
Protein: 7.5 g