Monkfish stew with clams2014-08-04
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
You invited your family for lunch and want to prepare a simple and delicious recipe! This monkfish stew recipe with clams it’s easy to prepare, is very tasty and have excellent presentation.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) monkfish fillets
- 900 grams (2 pounds) potatoes
- 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces) clams
- 1 large onion
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash and cut the monkfish into pieces. Peel, wash the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- In a pot, place the chopped onion, the peeled tomatoes cut into pieces, the potatoes, the fish and the peeled garlic. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about one hour.
- When the potatoes are almost cooked, add the clams and cook until the clams start to open.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve immediately.
Monkfish stew with clams
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 25.5 g(33%)
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g(19%)
Cholesterol: 0 mg(0%)
Sodium: 513 mg(22%)
Total Carbohydrate: 58.5 g(21%)
Protein: 45.5 g