- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 45m
Going to prepare a snack for your friends and want to make a cake that doesn’t give much work? This cake is simple, pleasant and has the delicious orange aroma that everyone will like…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) orange juice
- Zest of one orange
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (25 x 6 centimeters (9 3/4 x 2 1/3 inches)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar, eggs and the orange zest until a homogeneous mixture. Then, pour the orange juice and mix for 1 to 2 minutes until incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (14 slices)
Total Fat: 1.5 g(2%)
Saturated Fat: 0 g(0%)
Cholesterol: 47 mg(16%)
Sodium: 18 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 23 g(8%)
Protein: 3 g