Orange and vanilla muffins2015-01-31
- Servings : 12 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 35m
Our orange and vanilla muffins are delicious and combine the intense orange aroma with the soft vanilla aroma. If you’re going to invite your friends to a snack, prepare these delicious and simple muffins, they will love it!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) orange juice
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Zest of one orange
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the sugar and the orange zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Pour the orange juice and the vanilla extract and mix for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool to room temperature and serve.
Orange and vanilla muffins
Nutrition facts per serving (12 units)
Total Fat: 1 g(1%)
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g(1%)
Cholesterol: 27 mg(9%)
Sodium: 11 mg(0%)
Total Carbohydrate: 21.5 g(8%)
Protein: 2.5 g