- Servings : 10 breads
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 35m
Want to make a tasty, different, fast and simple snack? Prepare these delicious oregano breads, it’s a recipe prepared with few ingredients, flour, water, oregano and salt… Serve the breads with butter. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 250 grams (1 3/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- Place the flour, water and salt in a glass bowl and knead it well with your hands. Add the oregano and knead until the oregano are totally involved in the dough.
- Sprinkle a table with a little flour. Divide the dough in 10 balls and flatten each one with a rolling pin.
- Heat a grill pan and when is hot, grill the breads on both sides until golden slightly.
- Serve the breads with butter.
Nutrition facts per serving (10 breads)
Total Fat: 0.5 g(1%)
Saturated Fat: 0 g(0%)
Cholesterol: 0 mg(0%)
Sodium: 234 mg(10%)
Total Carbohydrate: 20 g(7%)
Protein: 2.5 g