- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
Rate this recipe:
Want a refreshing drink but at the same time nutritious? Make this peach milkshake with yoghurt and milk, is a delight!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 peaches
- 250 ml / (1 cup and 1 tablespoon) milk
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Wash and peel the peaches. Cut them into pieces and mix in a blender together with the yoghurt, sugar and milk until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Whip the cream together with the powdered sugar and the vanilla powder in a electric mixer until stiff peaks form (don’t overbeat the cream).
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with whipped cream. Serve cold.