- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 4:20 h
If you want to prepare a delicious and fresh dessert for Summer, we suggest this delicious peach mousse. Has excellent flavor, it’s light and quite pleasant! Try it!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) canned peach halves in syrup
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 397 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 3 unflavored gelatin sheets
- Place the peaches in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Reserve in the fridge.
- Place the gelatin sheets in water for 5 minutes. Drain them well and place in a bowl. Melt for one minute in the microwave.
- In a bowl, whisk well the peach cream, the melted gelatin sheets and the condensed milk. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula. Pour the mousse in individual bowls and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge and serve. Bon appetit!!!
Nutrition facts per serving (8 bowls)
Total Fat: 14 g(21%)
Saturated Fat: 8.5 g(43%)
Cholesterol: 52 mg(17%)
Sodium: 73 mg(3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 32.5 g(11%)
Protein: 5 g