- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
With spring the freshness of the fruits of the season sounds so good and this pear cake has a slight and so pleasant flavor that will want to repeat … Try it!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 pears
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Wash, peel the pears and cut them into pieces. Place the pear peaces in a blender together with the yogurt, honey, cinnamon and blend on high for 15 seconds until a creamy mixture.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the pear cream and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 2 g(2%)
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g(3%)
Cholesterol: 55 mg(18%)
Sodium: 29 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 31 g(11%)
Protein: 4.5 g