Pineapple and chocolate milkshake2013-07-10
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
A very refreshing drink for the summer afternoons, milkshake very simple to prepare, confectioned with pineapple, chocolate powder, milk, yogurt and sugar.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 pineapple slices (about 200 grams (7 ounces))
- 1 tablespoon chocolate powder
- 300 ml (1 1/3 cups) milk
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- In a blender, place the pineapple slices cut into pieces, yogurt, chocolate powder, sugar, the milk and mix well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with chantilly and chocolate chips.
Pineapple and chocolate milkshake
Nutrition facts per serving (3 servings)
Total Fat: 17 g(26%)
Saturated Fat: 10.5 g(53%)
Cholesterol: 61 mg(20%)
Sodium: 84 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 24 g(8%)
Protein: 6 g