Pineapple and chorizo kebabs with lemon2014-01-10
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
You must try this delicious kebabs recipe. The pineapple and chorizo make a great flavor’s combination.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 14 Portuguese chorizo slices (about 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces))
- 2 pineapple thick slices
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 75 grams / (2 2/3 ounces) sugar
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) water
- Zest of one lemon
- Cut the pineapple slices into cubes. Put them on wooden skewers alternately with chorizo slices. Heat a grill pan with a drizzle of olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, add the kebabs and grill them until golden.
- In a saucepan place the water, sugar and the lemon zest. Bring to a low heat and boil about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn off the heat, drizzle the kebabs with this sauce and serve with chips.