Pineapple and cinnamon milkshake2012-03-15
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Rate this recipe:
A very refreshing drink, with excellent presentation, confectioned with pineapple, cinnamon, milk, yoghurt and sugar, garnished with chantilly and cinnamon powder.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 5 pineapple slices (about 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces))
- 300 ml / (1 1/4 cups) milk
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In a blender, place the pineapple slices cut into pieces, sugar, cinnamon, yoghurt and the milk. Mix well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla powder until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with chantilly and cinnamon.