Pineapple coconut milkshake2013-07-14
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 5m
Rate this recipe:
With Summer a refreshing and tasty drink it’s always a good option! Prepare this delicious pineapple coconut milkshake on a hot day…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) pineapple
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until a quite creamy mixture, about 45 seconds.
- Pour the milkshake into individual glasses and serve preferably cold.