Pineapple ice cream2013-07-19
- Servings : 6 bowls
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:15 h
Rate this recipe:
Delicious pineapple ice cream, very refreshing, great for hot summer afternoons, confectioned with egg yolks, sugar, whipping cream and pineapple.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces) pineapple
- 3 egg yolks
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) sugar
- Peel the pineapple and cut it into pieces. Place the pineapple chunks in a blender and grind them until pureed.
- Place the whipping cream about 20 minutes in the fridge. Beat the cream with a tablespoon sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg yolks with the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Reduce speed, add the pineapple cream and mix well. Then, add the whipped cream and mix well.
- Pour in a bowl and place in the freezer about six hours or overnight.