- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Pineapple milkshake is a very refreshing drink and very tasty, confectioned with pineapple slices, milk, yoghurt and sugar.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 5 pineapple slices (about 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces))
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) milk
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- In a blender, place the pineapple slices cut into pieces, sugar, yoghurt, the milk and mix well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla powder until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with chantilly.
Nutrition facts per serving (3 servings)
Total Fat: 16.5 g(26%)
Saturated Fat: 10.5 g(52%)
Cholesterol: 63 mg(21%)
Sodium: 85 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 24 g(8%)
Protein: 6.5 g