Pork chops with onion2014-04-18
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
To prepare chops differently, try cooking them with onions. They are delicious and vary somewhat from the usual recipes. Try our recipe!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 pork chops (about 400 grams / (14 ounces))
- 2 medium onions
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chops with salt, pepper, bay leaf, sliced garlic, Worcestershire sauce and white wine. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Put the olive oil and the onions cut into round slices in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn golden brown. Add the chops together with the marinade and cook on both sides over low heat about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chops with fries or white rice.