Pork loin with spices2016-12-03
- Servings : 4/5
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:45 h
- Ready In : 2:50 h
A family meal requires a dish with excellent presentation and quite tasty. This pork loin recipe with spices is ideal for the whole family to have an excellent lunch!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) pork loin
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Dried coriander leaves (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the pork loin on a baking pan and with a sharp knife give some cuts across the loin. Season the loin with salt, pepper, nutmeg, dried coriander leaves, thyme, lemon juice, olive oil and white wine.
Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the baking pan on the oven and bake for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the loin with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the loin with fries or white rice.