Pork spare ribs in the oven with beer2019-02-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 2:35 h
If you want to prepare a special dinner for your family, recipes in the oven are always great solutions. Prepare this delicious and simple pork spare ribs in the oven with beer! Has excellent presentation and it’s a quite tasty recipe. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg (3 1/3 pounds) pork spare ribs
- 250 ml (about 1 cup) beer
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the pork spare ribs on a baking dish. With a sharp knife give 3 to 4 cuts across the pork spare ribs and season with salt, nutmeg, pepper, red pepper sauce, unpeeled crushed garlic, olive oil and beer. Let marinate about 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until golden brown, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the meat with the sauce.
- Turn off the heat and serve with fries.
Pork spare ribs in the oven with beer
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 61.5 g(79%)
Saturated Fat: 19.5 g(97%)
Cholesterol: 147 mg(49%)
Sodium: 743 mg(32%)
Total Carbohydrate: 4 g(1%)
Protein: 54.5 g