Rabbit in the oven with pineapple2018-04-06
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:15 h
- Ready In : 1:20 h
Want to prepare a rabbit recipe differently? Take the rabbit to the oven and give it a sweet touch with the help of the pineapple and the cinnamon! It’s the perfect recipe to serve in a dinner among friends! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) pineapple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Put the rabbit together with the pineapple cut into pieces on a baking dish and season with salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, honey, peeled garlic and bay leaf. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve with chips or white rice.
Rabbit in the oven with pineapple
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 48 g(61%)
Saturated Fat: 10.5 g(53%)
Cholesterol: 246 mg(82%)
Sodium: 181 mg(8%)
Total Carbohydrate: 15.5 g(6%)
Protein: 88 g