- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
If you like rice and meat you have to try this recipe that combines both ingredients and not only! It’s a simple and very easy recipe to prepare! Try this delicious blend of flavors and ingredients!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) pork cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion
- 6 Frankfurter sausages (about 140 grams / (5 ounces))
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) peas
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) rice
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Put the olive oil, the chopped garlic, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and the chopped onion in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the meat and the peas and season with a little salt, pepper and red pepper sauce. Stir and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice and the sausages and season with a little more salt. Stir, pour the water (twice the rice volume) and boil on a medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.