Roast rabbit with potatoes2012-11-09
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:05 h
Want to prepare a healthy and nutritious meal with excellent presentation? We suggest this roast rabbit recipe with potatoes, it’s ideal for a lunch with the whole family! Dare yourself!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the rabbit in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and white wine. Season with some salt, chopped garlic, bay leaf, rosemary, thyme and oregano. Let marinate about one hour.
- Wash the potatoes and with a knife give a small cut in each one of them. Place on another baking dish and season with salt.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake the potatoes and the rabbit for about one hour (put the potatoes baking dish in the top grid and the rabbit baking dish in the bottom grid). Drizzle occasionally the rabbit with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.
Roast rabbit with potatoes
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 48 g(62%)
Saturated Fat: 10.5 g(53%)
Cholesterol: 246 mg(89%)
Sodium: 200 mg(9%)
Total Carbohydrate: 49.5 g(16%)
Protein: 92.5 g