Salmon with cream and mushrooms2013-04-29
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 55m
Rate this recipe:
Do you like salmon and want to give a special touch to your dishes? This salmon recipe with cream and mushrooms it’s the perfect solution!! Try it, it’s very simple to prepare!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 salmon loins (about 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces))
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- 1 medium onion
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Parsley (to taste)
- Cut the loins into pieces and season with salt, lemon juice, chopped garlic and pepper. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the salmon pieces with the marinade and cook over medium-low heat about 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cream and the mushrooms, stir and cook over low heat for more 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with white rice.