Salmon and squids kebabs2014-08-21
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 50m
A kebabs recipe very simple and with excellent presentation, squid, salmon and peppers cut into pieces, seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon juice, grilled in olive oil on wooden skewers.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 salmon steaks (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 200 grams (7 ounces) squid
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- Juice of one lemon
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Remove the squid interior and the skin, wash and cut it into pieces. Cut the salmon and the peppers into pieces.
- Place everything in a platter and season with a little salt, pepper and lemon juice. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place alternately in wooden skewers, pieces of squid, salmon and peppers. Heat a grill pan with a drizzle of olive oil and grill the kebabs until slightly golden.
- Garnish the kebabs with thyme and serve with lettuce and tomato salad.