Sauteed salmon with spaghetti2016-12-06
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Love salmon and want to prepare a nutritious and delicious meal? This sauteed salmon recipe with spaghetti is perfect for you!! Dare yourself! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) salmon loin
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pepper (to taste)
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 medium onion to cook the spaghetti
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Juice of half lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the salmon loins into pieces and season with some salt, pepper, cinnamon, lemon juice and honey.
- Cook the spaghetti in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt, a drizzle of olive oil and a small peeled onion. When the pasta is cooked, drain it with a skimmer and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put the olive oil, chopped onion and the chopped garlic in a frying pan and cook over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the salmon with the marinade, stir and saute for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and mix the spaghetti and the salmon. Sprinkle with thyme and serve.
Sauteed salmon with spaghetti
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings)
Total Fat: 34.5 g(53%)
Saturated Fat: 5 g(25%)
Cholesterol: 112 mg(37%)
Sodium: 163 mg(7%)
Total Carbohydrate: 49.5 g(16%)
Protein: 37 g