- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
Want to prepare a tasty snack for your friends? This banana cake recipe will amaze them! It’s a very simple cake to prepare, delicious and is perfect to be served with coffee or tea! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 medium bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Zest of one lemon
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Put the bananas cut into pieces in a blender and blend on high until creamy. Add the banana cream together with the honey and the cinnamon to the eggs and sugar mixture and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake. Let cool completely and serve with a hot cup of coffee.
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 1.5 g(2%)
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g(2%)
Cholesterol: 55 mg(18%)
Sodium: 21 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 26.5 g(10%)
Protein: 3.5 g