Simple chicken in the oven with cinnamon and lemon2019-03-04
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:05 h
In this chicken recipe we combine two ingredients that gives a special flavor to this chicken in the oven, cinnamon and lemon. Seasoned with these two ingredients and delicious spices, goes to the oven with a delicious olive oil, garlic and margarine sauce! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chicken with a little salt, nutmeg, lemon juice, cinnamon, chopped rosemary, unpeeled crushed garlic and pieces of lemon.
Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and margarine cut into pieces and bake until golden brown, about one hour. Occasionally, drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries or white rice.